Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beautiful Edn Mor Nadina Jansen



This is a joke that my brother sent me and I want to share with you.

EVALUATION FOR RESULTS

There was a time in a village, two men who called Joaquin Gonzalez.
One was a priest and the other a cabdriver.
As fate that the two died the same day.
Then came the sky, where they hoped to San Pedro.
- Your name? - San Pedro to the first question
- Joaquín González
- "The priest?
- No, no, the driver
San Pedro looks at his return and says
- Well, you've earned the Paradise.
you under these robes of silk with gold thread and this golden scepter inlaid with rubies. You can spend
- Thanks, thanks ... - Says the driver
spend two more, then it is the turn the other Joaquín, who had witnessed the entry of his countryman.
- Your name
- Joaquín González
- "The priest?
- Yes
- Very well, my son. You've earned the Paradise.
you get this coat of polyester plastic and this staff.
The priest says,
- Sorry, not to brag, but ... there must be an error. I am Joaquin Gonzalez, a priest
- Yes, my son, Paradise you've earned, you rule the gown ...
- No, no way! I know the other gentleman.
was a taxi driver, lived in my hometown, was a disaster as a taxi driver! It was up to the sidewalk, struck every day, once crashed into a house, driving badly, throwing light poles, he carried all before! And I spent fifty years of my life preaching every Sunday in parish. How can it be that he would touch a tunic with gold thread and a platinum rod and me this must be a mistake!
- No, it's no mistake, "said San Pedro
- What happens is that here in Heaven globalization has come with his new administrative approaches.
We no longer make assessments as before.
- How? I do not understand ...
- Sure, now we manage by objectives and results.
Look, I'm going to explain your case and you'll understand immediately:
over the past fifty years, every time you preached, people slept, but every time the taxi driver drove, people prayed and remembered God.
So who sold more of our services?
We are interested in results, my son. Re
- sul - ta - two!

0 comments:

Post a Comment