Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Where I Can Watch Rockman Exe Stream?

CARPET

One afternoon a famous and wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men on the roadside eating grass. Concerned, he ordered his driver to stop and went to investigate.

I asked one of them: - Why are you eating grass, boy?
- No money for food. - Said the poor man - why we have to eat grass.
- Well, then come to my house, I will feed you - said the lawyer.
- Thanks, Don, but I have a wife and two children with me. They are there under that tree.
- You come too, - said the lawyer. Turning to another poor man said
- you also come, my friend. The man with a pitiful voice said
- But, Sir, I also I have a wife and SIX children with me!
- Let them come too. - Said the lawyer.

went all the huge and luxurious car, which was not easy, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once underway, one of the poor guys looked at the lawyer and said: - Sir, you are very good. Thanks for taking us all with you
The lawyer replied: - Man, do not be shy, I'm happy to do it!. There you will see that you will love my house .... The grass is like five feet tall!.

Moral: When you create a lawyer is helping you, think twice .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment